I have interests in a niche family publishing business in history /
social sciences in India..
But we mainly publish European authors (the Romance langages) in
excellent quality in small runs (ie. low thousands) which nobody else
handles..

Authors:
http://www.transbooks.com/auth.html

We publish  print journals / books at 30% (possiby less) of what it
would cost in the USA.without compromising quality.