+1!

While in Silicon Valley, I asked about a Union for tech folks because we
have a high turnover rate .. we find interesting jobs or start startups.  My
argument wasn't pay scale, striking,  or that sort of thing .. but just a
professional organization that would help centralize benefits and so on.  A
middleman.  Didn't happen.

But this has traction, I think .. Occupy the Academy!

   -- Owen