Here is the core dump of the recently defunct "Code Quarterly" magazine (FRIAM
connection: this was started by Peter Seibel, who is Fred Seibel's son). Of
course, the target audience and contributers are geeks rather than scientists,
so I'm not sure if there is much to learn for science journals...

;; Gary