From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Russell Standish
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 2:00 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Self publishing

Looks like I've been demoted to Russell3 :(

Pretty much right. The other costs are almost negligible - running a
webserver, email/office equipment etc.

I estimated that it should only cost around $20,000 per annum to run a
journal... We had the funding at that level.

Cheers

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 06:00:58PM -0700, Nicholas  Thompson wrote:
> Russell3,
>
> Other than your time, what are the journal costs?  I mean roughly.
> What are the categories of cost?
>
> I am having a hard time imagining any.
>
> Nick

out, and the journal is on ice :(.