Best to you as well, Nick.

One point of clarification, though:  I didn't mean to give the impression
that I thought there was no value in picking at the scabs of of a person's
fascinations/obsessions/interests.  I did mean to convey that the person's
motivations for being enamored of a certain point of view were generally of
little interest to me.  And, I am seldom dazzled by what others think.

--Doug

Doug Roberts
drobe...@rti.org
d...@parrot-farm.net