So Google Drive is now here:
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=21545

Here's an interesting summary of all the cloud drives out there:

Google Drive vs. Dropbox, SkyDrive, SugarSync, and others: a cloud sync
storage face-off:
http://goo.gl/8K3cT

So:  how many of us are using Dropbox? .. and are we looking at these new
and slightly different other cloud-disks?

I'm using Dropbox and loving it .. but I wish their for-pay options were
sweeter.  Google certainly does a better job there, but is just out of alpa
.. and who knows when it will be out of beta!  :)  I'll likely use it too,
having my Google Ecology in that cloud disk.

If anyone is using GD (Google Drive .. and ...!) let us know how it goes.

   -- Owen