Well, here's yet a new twist on clouds and books:

Amazon Releases 'Send to Kindle' App for Mac OS X (PC too)
http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=21557
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000778781

You can put anything you'd like on your kindle ecology, just drag n drop to
the app, or even more interesting, "print" to the kindle!

Its getting so that you store your music on one cloud, your books on
another, and so on.  Dropbox is still the simplest, and easiest to
understand model but we'll see.

   -- Owen