From: friam-boun...@redfish.com [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf
Of Douglas Roberts
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 9:59 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group;
russ.abb...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Unsolved Problems in Psychology

Sorry, I've totally lost track, if in fact I ever understood what this new
thought exercise was.

What's the point?  What's the goal?  What's the deliverable?  Is there any
more depth to this new discussion aside from considering how people talk
about discussing how actual scientific achievement is accomplished?

Unfortunately, I suspect the goal *is* to discuss the discourse about
talking about how work is actually done.

I may be wrong, though.

-Doug