Like Glen (Ropella) I too intuit that there is no such absolute as "fact".

>From this review, it seems that Mr. Platinga's system is based on
"warranted" facts .. and he has previously published a 3 part series
on what warranted facts.are.

Mr Platinga's system seems similar to an Indic system called "pramana"
(Sanskrit) ....  a formal system to validate and certify observations
/ intuitions etc .
For eg. the term for "certificate" In the Hindi language is "praman
patra" or proof letter. I dare say similar epistemologies exists in
other philosophical systems but I got stuck at Descartes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pramana
http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Pramana
(Both offered without certification of authenticity).