Excellent!  Thanks, Eric.  Word games like these seem to me to be
semantic loops that can only be resolved by using a larger language.
There is no difference between "detachment" and "non-attachment" and
anyone who claims there is is playing games.  That's OK.  Games are fun.

But rather than go round and round trying to out-profound each other, I
need new words.  Yours are a bit long, but they might work. ;-)

--
glen