The only problem with that, Nick, is that he wouldn't be in charge, any more
than George W. Bush was "in charge," "the decider," etc. I think Romney's whole
campaign shows this. He's a plaything of The Interests. I immediately got your
reference to the possibility of a Bork-directed set of Supreme Court nominees.
Doesn't give you a good feeling in the pit of your stomach.

I was not thrilled with Obama's bending over to Wall Street. But on most other
issues, I'm okay with him; he'll get my vote.