On 1/16/13 10:44 AM, Nicholas Thompson wrote:

This one of those moments in my life with FRIAM that I live for. A series of communications in which I have not an effing clue what any of you are talking about.

Some of you have, in the past, been good at doing translations between Thompson-speak and the worst excesses of Friam=speak. Can anybody translate in the other direction?

Maybe I will try my hand at putting the discussions you initiated about whirlpools into this form?

The conversation rendered, despite being littered with model and brand names, technological acronyms and such was really about our human interface to an inhuman system. I thought that part was obvious even if you don't know what WIFI, PERL, Android, or Nexus 4 refer to?