Roger wrote:

"VPython is an OpenGL based package.  If VPython runs stably on Windows,
it's no thanks to Microsoft, Microsoft has been doing its best to embrace,
devour, and kill OpenGL since 1995."

The kind of freedom OpenGL (or OpenCL) gives is the kind I don't want.
It's the "tunnel between worlds" stuff that Glen talks about.  I this
sense, I applaud Microsoft for making it painful to do so.  Those
technologies make us the frog in the heating kettle.  I want the one good
world, not a dozen crappy ones.

Marcus