I do some reading on a lenovo convertible tablet, but it is really too
heavy to hold in my hands.  It is big enough for journal pdfs, but if the
chart does not fit, too bad, scrolling is no substitute for unfolding.

I do most reading on my phone.  My daughter is starting to carry books on
her phone, too, in preference to her kindle.

Fine for text, but really need the quad HD projector for the graphics.

-- rec --