From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Owen Densmore
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:35 AM
To: c...@plektyx.com; The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] [EXTERNAL] Please sign this thing! Eliminate the
bi-annual time change caused by Daylight Savings Time

Sorry to bump, but now *another* DST fkup: Europe does not change DST when
the US does.

So today our skype Italian class was shifted, and both Dede and I had to
cancel scheduled events.

If we have to live with time changes, we should at least try to make it
global, we're a pretty global community now and I bet others got hit by
US/Euro/Worldwide differences.

   -- Owen