Russel -

Thanks! Actually, I didn't find anything on the description pages about banning....

I thought it was *your* reference to banning (or maybe Glen) that I was responding to. Top posts and all that...

I myself, am probably too rambly/tangenty for any list less seasoned by my presence than this one. But let's see if something emerges on FOAR of merit regarding Deutsch and the Multiverse!

- Steve
If FRIAM had these standards, half of us would be banned within the week, and the remaining lurkers would never post... the sound of *no* hands clapping! Thanks! - Steve
Well nobody's been banned yet, aside from a few blatant spammers. And the
rules have been followed pretty well, except perhaps for the "staying
on topic" one - that gets stretched quite a bit at times. But a good
old free-for-all on Deutsch's multiverse will be definitely on-topic!