It was always supposed MOOA would be a huge part of MOOC success, if indeed
it did succeed. Thanks for the pointer, very interesting indeed.

For example, Udacity and Coursera (and MITx) all agree that administration
cost reduction is a huge step towards the solution of cost of education.

I wish I *did* have a better understand the ins/outs of Education ..
whenever I hear Ed and others talk about the arcane aspects of University
Life .. I realize that I just don't Get It.  And don't want to!

   -- Owen