That said, they clearly are not everybody, unless we all have some hidden
memories. :P And Anonymous does have official channels to publish
statements of intent, and has disavowed afiliation with other parties
claiming to work on behalf of Anonymous; all of the confirmed Anonymous
attacks have had a common thread (against scientologists, pedos, ...) and
lastly, Anonymous and LulzSec are two different (though related), sometimes
opposing organisations. I wish I could provide sources for all these points
but I don't have any handy, I am sure you all can inform yourselves with
various search engines better than I could.
-Arlo James Barnes