Just saw this tweet:
America was not shut down properly. Would you like to start America in safe mode, with free healthcare and without the guns? (Recommended)
https://twitter.com/cshallwriter/status/384935341318103041

-J.

On 10/01/2013 08:14 PM, Gillian Densmore wrote:
I am amused:
Sith work together better. My nephiews get along better. But a room a grown adults....
Hmmm

Where's Darth Sidius and or Emperor palpatine when you need them?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Patrick Reilly <patrick.rei...@ipsociety.net <mailto:patrick.rei...@ipsociety.net>> wrote:

    We've become Italy en route to landing as Indonesia.

    On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Jochen Fromm <j...@cas-group.net
    <mailto:j...@cas-group.net>> wrote:
    > What happened? Is America bankrupt? Insolvent? How could this
    happen?

    > -J.
    >

    > Sent from Android

    The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged
    and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
    person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are
    hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
    duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are
    not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
    and destroy all copies of the original message. To reply to our email
    administrator directly, please send an email to
    patrick.rei...@ipsociety.net <mailto:patrick.rei...@ipsociety.net>.