1,799,884,800,000 f/f give or take, in a vacuum.

Robert C
Terran fortnight, Martian or registered with Betelgeuse 5? And in *some STATES!* apparently there is in use an archaic measure for the furlong which varies by .000002 % which I suppose is within your precision and the "give or take"... I'm guessing the furlong is still 10 chains, 220 yards but their chains or yards vary? The wear on the end of the "chains" could account for more error than that, not to mention manufacturing variation!

"The nice thing about standards is that we have so many to choose from"
    - Andy Tanenbaum, creator of Minix.

Andy is also known for:
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

But I think it needs to be updated to Minivan or 9 passenger SUV.

In the spirit of "will it blend?" and "how much is a buttload?" I have to ask, what is the speed of light in "furlongs per fortnight?"

- Steve
So it sounds like during the expansion phase a lightyear was still a lightyear but growing bigger? If you were there how would you tell? My platinum standard meter bar is now a longer but still standard meter bar? Has time dilated as well? If so what does the age of 13.5by mean? In what dimensions could you measure these changes? [Confusion may be an understatement.]

Robert C