I'm not praising data mining without my permission; just saying what happened,
and grateful my eccentricities didn't sent them on a witch hunt.

Yes, I understand what you're saying about the other issues, Arlo. This is an
ugly moment in a civilized country.

And today comes a report from a group of doctors in ethics (IMAP)  that tells
us that doctors and other medical workers were forced to aid in torturing
political prisoners. They were told that since "these people aren't sick" the
docs weren't violating their Hippocratic oath "to do no harm." I presume these
doctors were also in the military, and would face court martial if they
refused. Horrible. Just horrible.