Just today I was in a usually locked room in our building and noticed
someone's laptop connected to about a dozen bitcoin chips (FPGAs??). The
control panel was open on the laptop and indicated a mining rate of 0.0036
bitcoins per day. That's one bitcoin per year. Seems like an awful lot of
effort for a couple hundred bucks.

Saul Caganoff
Enterprise IT Architect
Mobile: +61 410 430 809