On 12/07/2013 08:31 AM, Gillian Densmore wrote:
As a follow up: Mr Glen, are you considering a Kickstarter project?
When you say "some cooperation's object..." . Is it "Holy shit! Health
care is fucking expensive  " , I just wanted to have (fill in the blank)
While in a Kickstart phase?

To be clear, it was Russ who asserted that "corporations object", not me. And you may have insulted Russ by confusing us. ;-)

No, I don't have any projects that would warrant a charity venue like kickstarter.

And therefore the victories won by a master of war gain him neither reputation for wisdom nor merit for valour. -- Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"