Nick needs to switch to Lojban - http://www.lojban.org/  - then his written
language will perfectly match his spoken language and he will be unintelligible
to all but a small fraction of the human race.  The pronunciation vs. spelling
problem is like the QWERTY vs Dvorak problem is like the 120Hz vs DC is like US
vs metric is like…. Humans are lazy - if they have used something to the point
of muscle/nerve/subconscious memory, they are reluctant to change.  The only
time such change happens is, interestingly, associated with Imperial central
governments (metric under Napoleon, Modern German under Wilhelm and Bismarck).

Ray Parks
Consilient Heuristician/IDART Program Manager
V: 505-844-4024  M: 505-238-9359  P: 505-951-6084
NIPR: rcpa...@sandia.gov
SIPR: rcpar...@sandia.doe.sgov.gov (send NIPR reminder)
JWICS: dopa...@doe.ic.gov (send NIPR reminder)