BTW: None of the pw mgrs deal with "apps", i.e. those stupid "I dont wanna
be a web page" things that infest our phones.

So if you have a login relating to an app, LastPass, 1Password etc will
only be a nice cut/paste alternative for you.

BTW: I'm curious how many of us use a pw mgr and their generated passwords.
 I always feel a bit reluctant to give up control of my passwords to an
app/extension.  On the other hand it sure is secure and unique per site.

OTOH: I *really* want Google's authentication 2-factor app to be used by
other sites so that 2 factor can be managed by a single PIN generator.  My
bank still uses a dongle, alas.  Not sure about recent 2-factor use ..
Dropbox, for example has it I think.  I can just see it now: 50 2-factor
PIN generators.  Sigh.

   -- Owen