-------- Original message --------
From Russ Abbott <russ.abb...@gmail.com>
Date: 01/05/2014  18:51  (GMT+01:00)
To Owen Densmore <o...@backspaces.net>
Cc The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject Re: [FRIAM] Telehack

Show how behind-the-times I am. I had never heard of atom. The atom web page
has a Mac download. Should I be totally embarrassed to ask whether there's a
Windows version. (Now I see that the faq says not yet.)

-- Russ Abbott
  Professor, Computer Science

  Google voice: 747-999-5105;                CS Dept.: 323-343-6690
  Google+: http://GPlus.to/RussAbbott,
                 http://tinyurl.com/RussAbbott, or
                 http://google.com/+RussAbbottCa
  vita:  sites.google.com/site/russabbott/
  CS Wiki and the courses I teach.
  A draft of "Abstractions and Implementations."
  How the Fed can fix the economy (2 pages): ssrn.com/abstract=1977688.