Thanks guys for including the link at mayday.us! Dunno why it didn't show in my original. BTW for others the deadline for this crowd-funded campaign is July 4th! I like the quote from one of the videos; I think it was something like: "95% of Americans believe there's too much special interest money in government. 91% believe we can't do anything about it: it's not true.";

Thanks
Robert