Dare I say, as expected, offered an opportunity to actual do something, many (the 91%?) keep explaining (debate back and forth) why one should do nothing.

With all the talent and expertise on this list, surely someone could help Larry Lessig succeed with his campaign? It's complicated/complex. Who's up to it? Remember, this was inspired <http://motherboard.vice.com/read/how-aaron-swartz-helped-inspire-lawrence-lessigs-mayday-pac> by Aaron Swartz.

Robert C