Nick,

Yes, I think Ginger (dog) has consciousness and I behave as if she does.
She declines to discuss it.

I don't exclude you from consciousness I just defer to your assertion that
you don't have it.  You behave as if you have it but how can I contradict
your claim that you don't?

You say consciousness is a pattern of patterns and I say, approximately,
it's what I experience.  You might say that water is H2O and I say it's
what I drink.  Both are true?  I'm not so sure about the patterns.

Frank

(505) 670--9918