Hi, everybody,

Does anybody out there use Bluetooth headphones with their computer?  I was
given a pair for Christmas (sony mdr-10rbt) which is specified to operate at
ten meters. I have them paired on my computer with a CSR 4.0 dongle which is
supposed to get 30 plus meters.  Together I can barely get 4 meters out of
them.   Sony has agreed to send me new phones, but I didn't get the feeling
that their technical folks had any idea what was going on.  They couldn't
answer questions like, "well have you been getting a lot of these back?"  I
suspect it's either an "environmental problem" or just a limitation not
reflected in the specifications, and that a new set of phones is not going
to solve the problem.   Does anybody have any experience with this
technology?

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson