This takes some time, but is well worth it.  Try reading this first, then
Toms's referenced article again.  Or wait for Bruce?
http://phages.org/

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Phages | Everything about BacteriophagePhage Therapy Leave a reply What comes
to mind when you hear the word “bacteria”?  |
|  |
| View on phages.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

    On Friday, March 25, 2016 7:46 PM, Frank Wimberly <wimber...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 If Bruce Simon is back next week, perhaps he can comment.Frank Wimberly
Phone
(505) 670-9918Fascinating and well-written story.  While I am dubious of the
phrase "...phages such as M13 have only one purpose: to pass on their genes,"
I wish we had more biologists in FRIAM to explain how this would be
likely/possible.  Still, a good
read.http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/body/phage-alzheimers-cure/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=nova_nextTJ===================================
Tom Johnson - Inst. for Analytic Journalism
Santa Fe, NM
SPJ Region 9 Director
t...@jtjohnson.com               505-473-9646