Hail Nick!
Ah I see you have met one of the many  Dwarfs of a Above Average Phone!
On my Android I ask it to yell realy loudly. When it yells realy real
loudly (uses WIFI) mine doesn't use data.
May haps that's one option

If your house there has (regular) internet that might work.

Else you'll be talking to Veri Zone