no shit sherlock!

what a great phrase in an auspicious time?

On 10/3/16 5:29 PM, glen ☣ wrote:
I liked the point as made by this post:

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/28/debate-nights-biggest-lie-was-told-by-lester-holt/

But even if we admit that the only purpose for the peripheral candidates is to influence the actual candidates, we still have an argument for allowing them to debate. So, the answer to the question of why they're not in the debate really is because it's _bipartisan_ not nonpartisan. It's just another example of how the expressivity of your language biases what you do/can understand.