Thanks, everybody,

I guess I have one more question before I try to respond to some these
excellent comments:

If you ARE (factual) or WERE (counter-factual) a technology startup, do you
(would you) advertise yourself as a disruptor?  What would the promotional
THEORY  behind doing so?  What market share would you be hoping to capture.
What would be the business model?

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>