Eric -

Congratulations! Looks like a great jump forward in this literature! I look forward to it!

Any chance you will be holding a public reading with a local bookstore? Or have a preferred local bookstore we could storm to make sure they carry your book by buying a few? My goto of late is Collected Works...

FRIAM (local?) do we have enough interest for a reading group to form (again)? Is Nick back in town?

- Steve