From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of Steven A Smith
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 11:57 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Eric's book link: The Origin and Nature of Life on
Earth: The Emergence of the Fourth Geosphere

Eric -

Congratulations!   Looks like a great jump forward in this literature!   I
look forward to it!

Any chance you will be holding a public reading with a local bookstore?  Or
have a preferred local bookstore we could storm to make sure they carry your
book by buying a few?   My goto of late is Collected Works...

FRIAM (local?) do we have enough interest for a reading group to form
(again)?   Is Nick back in town?

- Steve