Peck_Ground_Now is "Seeds"

Birds peck for gravel to aid digestion in the crop. They have to replace the
grinding stones regularly.
So without grit they starve to death even when supplied with more than adequate
g rain.

Your interpretation of this particular symbol requires a modification. I am
such a supplier of information
and it requires the linkage of two minds connected by a  flexible Script . Your
Symbol may or may not be amended
that is your decision not mine. However your symbol may ultimately contain
information  that originates from other minds and
preserves this in your language without full attribution. I also adjust my
symbols in such a casual manner without intentional
disrespect.

Check out Umberto Eco's writings on Semiotics and Good Luck.

I myself am struggling with Object Oriented Programming versus Procedural
Programming
and the versions of language appear to overlap and smear out s ome
distinctions. Each discipline attempts to
inform users in its unique idiom of a language while the student arrives with a
third language set never anticipated
by the lecturers.

At first reading I thought myself unable to contribute but the slight error
seems opportune.

You,  so it appears, are now trying to reconcile more than one language set for
the benefit of unknown minds with unknown
language preferences. So it forces you to use a common predecessor language
structure which I never considered so important before now.
That implies that a general language must be a first step to building
subsequent precise languages.

This e-mail is perhaps an example of something , I thought came from
Wittgenstein ; about the way he   thought language is a type of negotiation
procedure.
I have no idea in truth how you think and expect you have no idea how I think
but this scrap of agreed upon language may
be of some use to an unknown  reader.
Serendipity that started a course of thought.
vib