Ha!  Yay!  Yes, now I feel like we're discussing the radicality (radicalness?)
of Platonic math ... and how weird mathematicians sound (to me) when they say
we're discovering theorems rather than constructing them. 8^)

Perhaps it's helpful to think about the "axiom of choice"?  Is a "choosable"
element somehow distinct from a "chosen" element?  Does the act of choosing
change the element in some way I'm unaware of?  Does choosability require an
agent exist and (eventually) _do_ the choosing?

--
☣ glen