From: Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] On Behalf Of glen ?
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 5:22 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] loopiness (again)

On 02/07/2017 04:09 PM, Marcus Daniels wrote:
> I accept these are your assumptions.  I find it to be misrepresentation of
> the most interesting people, but a plausible representation for many others.

Which raises the question: What's the ratio of "most interesting people" to
"many others"?  If you find most people in the "many others" category, then my
assumptions would be better than random.  But if you find that most people are
"most interesting people", then my assumptions are worse than random.  My guess
is that you find there are fewer "most interesting people" than there are "many
others".

Personally, I find both types interesting.  And some of the most interesting
people are the least rational.  I also gravitate towards small communities
populated by perverse personalities.  So many of my community-based decisions
are based on being part of a community of misfits. >8^D

--
☣ glen