So you leave stocks to go where?  1.5% bonds?
1.5% will be a bargain when/if/as things go upside down (again).

TJ

Tom Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)           505.473.9646(h)
Society of Professional Journalists <http://www.spj.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-The-Peoples-Data/1599854626919671>* http://www.jtjohnson.com <http://www.jtjohnson.com/> t...@jtjohnson.com <mailto:t...@jtjohnson.com>