Or is that assurances?
Background Father had a few (many) heart palpy
tations(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH helping you're Tech Nech is getting *!&@!
expensive!)  from   one that quoted me about 160 for the first visit and 50
for each after.  Neighborly has been hit and mis on good recomendations. I
simply don't know if that's typical or not.

I think we do agree it's worth wile asking around about recommendations and
other opinions though.

So Here is me asking for second opinions:
Hi all: Trying to manage 'Techneck' and TMJ.  basically looking for
recommendations for one Insurance preferred.

What was your experience like?
The ones what don't like insurancy what's a typical cost to get started?
per visit.

Who do take insurance? If anyone knows? Did you have any luck? What other
ways might help manage or fix TMJ and TechNech?
Acupuncture School's been a great start.