I know this subject is controversial.  But it would be remiss not to point out
that chiropracty may be pseudo-medicine.  But worse yet, it can be dangerous:

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/study-patients-should-be-warned-of-stroke-risk-before-chiropractic-neck-manipulation/
https://www.webmd.com/stroke/news/20140807/could-chiropractic-manipulation-of-your-neck-trigger-a-stroke#1

My personal experience with it was from back when I was a kid.  I was briefly
(~10 minutes, maybe?) paralyzed from the waist down after an attempt to throw a
kick in Tae Kwon Do.  The actual doctor (MD) diagnosed me with sacral
lumbarization.  The medical choices were surgery or figure out how to live with
it.  My parents took me to a chiropractor, who spouted all sorts of believable
woo to us, provided some short-term relief in the form of endorphins from back
popping, and thereby got me addicted to popping my back and neck.  I've had
neck problems ever since.

To be clear, the chiropractor caused my neck problems.  (A good side-effect,
though, was that I learned evidence-based physical therapy and exercises that
have helped me cope with my spine problems for the rest of my life. ... silver
lining, ya' know.)

Anyway, be careful.  Acupuncture is also placebo medicine.  But at least it's
safe, unlike chiropracty.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ