Well, Peirce's work in modal logics demonstrates his methodological pluralism.
So it seems to me he would agree with Dave to a large extent. Nick seems to
focus on Peirce's metaphysics, of which I'm largely ignorant. But it seems like
Peirce's distinction between reality and existence might help clarify any
disagreements. I think his conception of reality relies on a principle of
plenitude where his conception of existence does not.  So I think it's a
mistake to limit the conversation to truth/reality.

--
⛧glen⛧