Ok.  So, back in the good old days when people paid me money to tell them what
I thought, I would get very anxious every Sunday night in anticipation of
Monday’s classes –so anxious, in fact, that  I could neither prepare those
classes nor allow myself to go to bed (because I hadn’t prepared).  So
inevitably, I would end up  watching TV late into the early hours of the
morning, a time when delightfully old and sloppy films often ran.  (Think, “Run
Silent, Run Deep.”)  One I loved was an Italian-ish sort of film, sweaty in
ambiance, called “Death Takes A Holiday”.   I won’t say anything more about it,
because figuring out the premise is the whole pleasure.  (Avoid spoilers).  To
maximize the pleasure, I recommend watching it half asleep, in the middle of
the night, with a heavy load of work-guilt.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>