Yes it is the second most broadly distributed newspaper of Colombia. El
Espectador is the newspaper that was blowed up by a drug cartel. I remember
It was a terrible explosion that waked me up. His owner and director was
killed by the same guys. The newspaper was closed but at the begining of
this century and because of his tradition It was bought and reopened by the
richest family of Colombia; althought the sucessors of the patriarc are
American born and they appear in Forbes list between the richest US
citizens.