"the validator of our senses can only be our senses" waaay oversimplifies the
set of experiences.  If there were only 1 type of experience, then you'd be
right.  But there are (at least) many types of experience.  And 1 experience of
one type can "validate" a different experience of an entirely different type.

Not only can this happen in *sequence* as you assume.  But it can also happen
in parallel.  My hand can feel the elephant's trunk at the exact same time my
eyes can see the elephant.  It's not clear to me what you gain through such
(over-)simplification.

--
☣ uǝlƃ