Steve writes:

< I think this is the "genius" of Trump's campaign and tenure... he operates
from his own (and often ad-hoc) Lexicon and that reported 39% stable base of
his seems happy to just rewrite their own dictionary to match his.  It has been
noted that Trump's presidency has been most significant for helping us
understand how much of our government operates on norms and a shared
vocabulary.   He de(re?)constructs those with virtually every tweet. >

Deconstructing a complex predicate involves taking out sub-predicates and
sub-sub predicates and examining all of the facts that cause each predicate to
hold or not.    Trump’s `leadership’ involves ripping out the top level
predicates and simply defining sub-predicates to hold or not depending on his
impulses at that minute of the day.   Yes, it is his correct recognition that
humans, especially the deplorables, aren’t very good with depth first search.
He’s got a depth cutoff of about 1, as do they.

Marcus