From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of Marcus Daniels
<mar...@snoutfarm.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 2:10 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Nick writes:

< One solution I am exploring is trying to make every assertion that something
is real into a three valued assertion including point of view.  >

Confounding variables, like your example with Simpson’s Paradox.   In
functional programming, the life history of said person’s evolving point of
view might live in a monad (a big object).   Every assertion could be bind
inside the monad and access private information.   Sometimes the assertions
would fail, but it would fail in a subjective way.

Marcus