Thanks for the link to the Stengers book. Re: your idea that we *could* learn
from marketing tricks like bells on slot machines or the hooks that keep us
glued to phones to encourage good behavior ... like a carbon offset app that
rewards you every time you substitute meat for seitan or Impossible, take a
bike instead of a car, ride a train, etc. Surely someone, somewhere is doing
that.

--
☣ uǝlƃ