It may be Bob but he spent most of his career at Sandia and before that at UNM
CS.

Ed

Ed Angel

Founding Director, Art, Research, Technology and Science Laboratory (ARTS Lab)
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science, University of New Mexico

1017 Sierra Pinon
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-984-0136 (home)                     edward.an...@gmail.com
505-453-4944 (cell)                             http://www.cs.unm.edu/~angel